If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

If you happened to find this server, have any questions and feel lost among Cyrillics - post here.

Re: If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

Сообщение Amarok » 12 дек 2017, 23:40

It's hard for new pilots to know.
Thanks for the note Basmach.
Gruß Amarok
Amarok
Опытный пользователь

Сообщение basmach » 13 дек 2017, 01:03

Amarok писал(а):It's hard for new pilots to know.
Thanks for the note Basmach.

You are right, especially for non Russian speaking pilots. but help is on the way - I recently discovered google translate magic, will embed it around the site, thus http://il2org.ru/rang.php will be available in all languages:)
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Сообщение Misha_dedogist » 11 янв 2018, 23:15

Hi again!

I have been playing a little bit on the server and I am loving it, but why teamspeak 2?

have you guys ever considered using Discord instead? It's totally free and easy to use and has great voice quality plus chatting. It could help keep the small community more tightly knit
Misha_dedogist
Пользователь

Сообщение basmach » 12 янв 2018, 07:15

Absolutely not a problem to set it up. What kept me from doing so was a fact that a large portion of core server players are a bit concervative and may not have enough bandwidth.
Anyway, if there's a demand - will set up in nearest time. Thanks for coming up with this.
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Сообщение Misha_dedogist » 13 янв 2018, 15:03

Ah, I see. There is no urgency, I got my TS2 working and had a great time! Just need to get used to the voice quality lol
Misha_dedogist
Пользователь

Сообщение basmach » 13 янв 2018, 15:08

We call this voice quality "more realistic".:)
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Сообщение Misha_dedogist » 14 янв 2018, 06:19

haha fair enough
Misha_dedogist
Пользователь

Penalty?

Сообщение Amarok » 27 фев 2018, 19:50

Moin Basmach,

yesterday I was again on the server.
The first time I was able to shoot an IL-2, however, I was pursued by a second IL-2 and damaged my plane, so I could not fly so fast. The pilot IL-2 was probably too greedy and rammed my plane from behind, so I crashed.
Today I read in the statistics that I would have rammed a bomber and received 500 points penalty?
The fact is, the bomber rammed me!
Witness is pilot "leon1".
As a bomber you can do well what you want and it has no consequences.
I'm being punished for that because the bomber rammed me.
Pure nonchalance and so you certainly will not get new pilots and the pilots as I lose the fun of this server.
Gruß Amarok
Amarok
Опытный пользователь

Re: Penalty?

Сообщение basmach » 27 фев 2018, 20:57

Amarok писал(а):Moin Basmach,

yesterday I was again on the server.
The first time I was able to shoot an IL-2, however, I was pursued by a second IL-2 and damaged my plane, so I could not fly so fast. The pilot IL-2 was probably too greedy and rammed my plane from behind, so I crashed.
Today I read in the statistics that I would have rammed a bomber and received 500 points penalty?
The fact is, the bomber rammed me!
Witness is pilot "leon1".
As a bomber you can do well what you want and it has no consequences.
I'm being punished for that because the bomber rammed me.
Pure nonchalance and so you certainly will not get new pilots and the pilots as I lose the fun of this server.

Hi, Amarok
thank you for sharing your concerns
The punishment comes from the fact that your plane and bomber/ground attack plane died in one time. it is automatic. and this is the rule - read it.
Knowing this, as a fighter you should keep your energy and watch the distance. You are free to choose the servers with more liberal rules.
If I got one dollar per saying there will be no new players at the servers - I'd be make a small fortune. ;)
agree, it will be a pity, if they stop coming, but meddling with the rules is the option I'd hate to use.

Taran

Jede Luft rammt feindliche Bomber und Kampfflugzeuge sind verboten. Für jede auch nur zufälligen Stampf wird ein feindlicher Bomber oder Kampfflugzeuge automatisch eine große Geldstrafe erhalten -500 Punkte. Automatische Fein Kämpfer aufgelaufenen wenn das Ergebnis der Stampf den Bomber / Kampfflugzeug abgestürzt (explodierte oder fiel unmittelbar nach einiger Zeit). Wenn ein Kampfpilot ein paar Sekunden , bevor sie getötet wurde (zum Beispiel wurde von Maschinengewehrfeuer getötet) und sein unkontrollierbares Flugzeug flog in die Bomber, die automatische Strafe für unbemannte ram er empfängt.

Die Strafe für Stampf empfängt nur ein Treiber (die, die automatisch berücksichtigt wird der Initiator des Stößels sein), je nach der Art des Zusammenstoßes:
• + Kämpfer Kampfflugzeuge - ein feiner -500 Punkte erhalten einen Kämpfer.
• + Jagdbomber - ein feiner -500 Punkte erhalten einen Kämpfer.
• + Angriff Bomber - ein feiner -500 Punkte bekommt Angriff.

Serie gehören alle Flugzeuge IL-2 und BF-110 durch storming. Bestimmen Sie, ob absichtlich oder zufällig Rammen einer Hand wird nicht, alles automatisch funktioniert. Wenn die Kollision zweier Flugzeuge sofort explodierte und tötete beide Fahrer gegenseitig - dann wird es automatisch als Rammbock gezählt werden. Wenn das Ergebnis der Kontakt- / Kontaktebenen sie beschädigt (z.B. „ausgetauscht Flügel“) Bombenflugzeug und dann abgestürzt ist , wird es automatisch auch als RAM gezählt werden.

Kollision zweier Flugzeuge eines Klassenfeind Rammbock nicht berücksichtigt und keine automatische Strafe beinhalten. Doch in jedem Fall Treiber sind für den Verlust von Leben und Flugzeugen bestraft. Akzeptable Server Regeln Widder:
• Kämpfer Kämpfer +
• Sturmovik Sturmovik +
• Bomber Bomber +

Cherish Leben ihrer Piloten (wenn auch virtuell). Wenn Sie nicht wissen , wie aktivieren - nie die feindlichen Bomber zu nahe kommen. Auch wenn Sie sicher sind , durch Sie fliegen, von dem Bomber, können Sie direkt in sie fliegen, und wegen der zufälligen Netzwerk Verzögerung rammen können. Wenn Sie „Glück“ zu sterben , für ein paar Sekunden vor dem Maschinengewehr aus der Warteschlange sind, wird der Stempel nicht beabsichtigt und fein angesehen werden „Vorlaufzeit sterben mußte“ , erhielten die Piloten nicht.

Rams freundliche Flugzeuge werden als zufällig und kann nicht weiter bestraft werden - einfach geladen , um eine Strafe für den Tod des Piloten ( -10 ) und der unwiderrufliche Verlust des Flugzeugs ( -10 ). Container und Unfall vor dem Start werden nicht berücksichtigt, weil Die Regel „neuzyazvimosti vor dem Start.
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Сообщение BioByte » 27 фев 2018, 21:31

Oh yeah, this subject is being discussed here nearly from the beginning. Sometimes, IL-2 virtual pilots are ramming fighters just for fun or to burn them stats down. The problem is in lack of information in the game's log files. There is no way to figure out which plane was the reason for the crash or even if there was an impact. The algorithm just looking for the event when a fighter hit the bomber and then both of them crash in a very short period of time.

So the best option here is to be aware and act carefully near bombers or strike aircraft. It’s just because fighters are supposed to have a good advantage against other types of planes.
BioByte
Местный старожил

Сообщение Fadeev » 27 фев 2018, 23:13

Amarok, always do a track recording.
Basmach, i think it would be fair to return 500 points if player is not guilty and have provided the track.
As i remember it was this way decision since the beginning of server life.
Пилот Многоцелевого Суперпушечного Мегаистребителя
В небо!
Не ходи в лобовую!
Мой YouTube канал :)
Fadeev
Идейный проповедник идеи обмена командами
Идейный проповедник идеи обмена командами

Сообщение Amarok » 27 фев 2018, 23:43

I was of the opinion here to make no recording. So far.
Unfortunately I did not record. As I said pilot Leon1 can testify
that the bomber rammed my slow flying machine from behind.
Since I had no way to prevent that.
And with -500 points, I do not need to fly further in this war.
Gruß Amarok
Amarok
Опытный пользователь

Сообщение basmach » 27 фев 2018, 23:57

Hi, Amarok,

No need for recording. The punishment is automatic and bombers/strike craftsmen KNOW THAT.
If they have a chance - they will use it to their advantage. If you were at my ju98 6 close I may deliberately cut the throttle, lower landing gears, extend the air brakes to make you ram at me - and you get your -500.
The team in TS normally meets that with joy, because it takes 1 enemy down the ranks to worse planes.
That's the rules, use them to your advantage.
Losing the energy is not a safe option for a fighter.
Look forward to see you next war. Though climbing out of negatives after ramming is a fun quest. Trust me - done that several times myself.
PS do you know you get 1 points for safe flights per minute, if you are below 0 pts?
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Сообщение Amarok » 06 апр 2018, 23:15

Moin admins,

is there a specific reason why currently on blue side no 109F2 and 109E7? But tons of planes from 1938!

Well, good for the red side.)))
Gruß Amarok
Amarok
Опытный пользователь

Сообщение basmach » 06 апр 2018, 23:50

Hi, Amarok and welcome back,

E7 is a rare beast and your comrades with help of red tovarischs shredded it. http://il2org.ru:8080/war/plane?planeid=Bf-109E-7Z
F2 has always been in deficit at the start of the war. and pretty much the same happened as with E7. Shredded. http://il2org.ru:8080/war/plane?planeid=Bf-109F-2
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Сообщение Amarok » 07 апр 2018, 01:54

Why take only 50% fuel?
Gruß Amarok
Amarok
Опытный пользователь

Сообщение basmach » 07 апр 2018, 02:04

Any volume from 20 to 50. it's a part of neverending dispute on the server, the reason being to allow some flexibility and make it hard to avoid going back to field and land from time to time. some planes are capable of partrolling for a length of the mission without this limit. German planes in particular
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Сообщение Amarok » 07 апр 2018, 14:39

Thanks for the info Basmach.
Which German aircraft can take more than 50% fuel?
Gruß Amarok
Amarok
Опытный пользователь

Сообщение basmach » 07 апр 2018, 16:02

None. WITHOUT this limit they would have been able. Bit the limit is there.
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Сообщение Amarok » 15 апр 2018, 21:56

I would like it if neither side (red and blue) can see which types of aircraft are taken by the players.
That would be more realistic and interesting, because at that time no one could know which types of aircraft are currently in use.
Is there a chance that this will be introduced or who am I the only one who would like that?
Gruß Amarok
Amarok
Опытный пользователь

Пред.След.

Вернуться в For English speaking pilots