If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

If you happened to find this server, have any questions and feel lost among Cyrillics - post here.

Re: If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

Сообщение Amarok » 30 июл 2017, 19:16

basmach писал(а):If there were drastic improvements in 4.13.3-4.13.4, we would definetely upgrade. While most of the players play vanilla version, including myself, there is stil a minority which play mods, which greatly enhance the look and feel of the game. I would not want to risk losing them.

Moin basmach,
if the server would run on version 4.13.4 without mods, the players will hardly stay away because of the lack of alternatives.
This is my opinion.
Gruß Amarok
Amarok
Пользователь

Re: If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

Сообщение basmach » 30 июл 2017, 20:35

Amarok писал(а):
basmach писал(а):If there were drastic improvements in 4.13.3-4.13.4, we would definetely upgrade. While most of the players play vanilla version, including myself, there is stil a minority which play mods, which greatly enhance the look and feel of the game. I would not want to risk losing them.

Moin basmach,
if the server would run on version 4.13.4 without mods, the players will hardly stay away because of the lack of alternatives.
This is my opinion.

There is a never-ending and heated discussion on the topic in Russian portion of the board, you can scroll through with Google translate. It is fair to say, that the majority of players share your opinion. However, all players who still stream il2 1946 on youtube play mods, because vanilla is just plain old, nomatter how much we love it.
Mods have better chances to attract new players imho. On this assumption I hold on to 4.13.2. I maybe wrong through.
Изображение
basmach
Слесарь

Пред.

Вернуться в For English speaking pilots